Cozy Sweaters for Winter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

One of the best things about the cold weather is wearing sweaters! Make sure you have these great sweaters and styles on your list this holiday season so you can be cozy for the rest of the winter.

Chunky Cardigan

Ugly Christmas Sweater

Cable Knit Sweater

Oversized Pullover Sweater

Sweater Dress

Cropped Sweater

Turtleneck Sweater

Cassie is a sophomore at Brandeis University from Maine, double majoring in environmental studies and history. When Cassie is not combating climate change with Brandeis Climate Justice or attending a zumba class or intramural soccer game, she can be found wandering Sachar woods, taking note on the tree species there or discussing feminism with friends in upper Usdan over a quesadilla and smoothie from Curritos.
I am a double major in Anthropology and International/Global Studies with a minor in Creativity, the Arts, and Social Transformation at Brandeis University. As a native Southern Californian, I have a born passion for avocados and an innate dread of cold weather. In my free time I love cooking (with avocados of course), drawing and writing.