Celebrity Babies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

The second a celebrity announces that she is pregnant, the media goes crazy! Stories start running about whether the starlets will be having a boy or a girl, when the ladies are expected to give birth, how many pounds the celebs have gained during their pregnancies, what expensive baby supplies the women have registered for… the list is endless. While I do not spend my time on bump watch, I am curious to see what some of these Hollywood and even royal babies will look like. Here is a list of the buns I can’t wait to see come out of the oven!

1. Kate Middleton and Prince William

2. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West

3. Fergie and Josh Duhamel 

4. Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson

5. Jenna Dewan Tatum and Channing Tatum

6. Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard

Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.