Bruce Springsteen at TD Garden

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Bruce Springsteen made a pitstop at Boston’s TD Garden during his recent ‘The River’ tour. A sold-out arena sang along to notable favorites including “Independence Day,” “The Rising,” “The River,” “Point Blank,” and “Born to Run.” A set list of over thirty songs kept fans dancing until midnight and ears ringing until the following morning. An all-around incredible performer, Springsteen will continue touring the United States and abroad until July.

Brittany is a senior at Brandeis University. She loves looking for exciting new volunteer opportunities in and around her community, spreading school spirit working in Brandeis admissions, and sharing memories from her semester abroad in Denmark. In her free time, you might find her browsing Spotify for new music, scouting out hole-in-the-wall food joints, or face-timing with her eleven year old brother. Check her out on Instagram @britt_wolfe for snapshots of her life and if you're hungry, check out her foodstagram @diningonthedaily!