This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Boston Grown-Ups Museum – Fright Night

When: Thursday October 29th, 7-11 pm

Where: Boston Children’s Museum

For those of you 21 or older, embrace your inner child and party it up at the Boston Children’s Museum. Dance the night away to DJ Rich DiMare’s “spooky soundtrack” or explore some interactive exhibits! 

Pumpkin Fest

When: Saturday October 17th, 5:30-7:30 pm

Where: Frog Pond

For this event, bring your own carved pumpkins and watch them be illuminated and float across the pond. As the sun sets these Halloween luminaries will be a beautiful and eerie sight.  

Halloween on the Harbor

When: Saturday October 31st, 7-10 pm

Where: South Boston Waterfront (start at TAMO Bistro & Bar at the Seaport Hotel to check-in)

This is a trick or treating opportunity for those of you 21 or older. Collect some treats from the best bars and restaurants in the Seaport District of Boston. Don’t forget your costume so you can be eligible for some great prizes! 

Halloween Pet Parade and Costume Contest

When: Saturday October 24th,12-2 pm

Where: West End, Faneuil Hall Marketplace

If you’re missing your pets at home, this is the perfect way to celebrate Halloween. Watch the cutest pets of Boston competing in front of a panel of judges. Get ready to see some great costumes!

Cassie is a sophomore at Brandeis University from Maine, double majoring in environmental studies and history. When Cassie is not combating climate change with Brandeis Climate Justice or attending a zumba class or intramural soccer game, she can be found wandering Sachar woods, taking note on the tree species there or discussing feminism with friends in upper Usdan over a quesadilla and smoothie from Curritos.
I am a double major in Anthropology and International/Global Studies with a minor in Creativity, the Arts, and Social Transformation at Brandeis University. As a native Southern Californian, I have a born passion for avocados and an innate dread of cold weather. In my free time I love cooking (with avocados of course), drawing and writing.