Black Friday Sales

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

As most of you know, Black Friday is next Friday- so exciting! To share my excitement about this grand ‘holiday’, I’ve listed some of the best deals to check out below:

1)     Amazon        Starting TODAY, Amazon will be posting sales every 10 minutes anything from electronics to clothing to toys according to the company. On Thanksgiving Day and on Black Friday, they’ll have 6 “deals of the day” to check out. If you are an Amazon Prime member, you can get ‘lightning deals’ 30 minutes before everybody else.

2)     Sephora        Beginning Nov 26 you can see the deals early via Sephora’s Instagram. It’s reported Sephora might have premium items for as low as $10 each. I expect some similar deals with Ulta.

3)     For all Black Friday sales and info, this is the website you need to check out.

4)     For Best Buy’s electronics deals, click here.

5)     Need the perfect winter jacket? Wilson’s Leather is the place to be. Check out their 70% Off Winter Sale!

Keep in mind that a lot of ads don’t come out until next week, and that there may be even bigger sales on the actual day. Also, don’t plan to do shopping on Thanksgiving Day as a lot of stores are going to be closed for their associates to have time with their family. Other stores, such as TJ Maxx, Costco, and DSW, have amazing sales that haven’t been posted yet. Happy shopping!

Amy Wu

Brandeis

Currently a sophomore majoring in business and computer science. Love adventures, music, and giving advice! Hoping to study abroad for an academic year, so make sure to follow my posts!-Amy Wu  
I am a Junior at Brandeis University who is passionate about writing and who loves surfing the web for useful articles and having fun doing what I like.