This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Hometown: Scarsdale, New York
Majors: Environmental Studies and Politics

Her Campus: So how do you like Brandeis so far?
Annie Abrams: I love it, the people are so nice the activities are amazing and the campus is beautiful.

HCWhat made you choose Brandeis?
AA: I saw Brandeis as a sophomore and really liked it! I came back twice, once for a second tour and once for an interview. My interviewer told me a great story about how nice the people were here and I was sold!

HCWhat are you involved in on campus?
AA: I’m in Starving Artists, I’m a new member of Sigma Delta Tau and hopefully getting involved with Habitat for Humanity.

HC: How long have you been singing? 
AA: I’ve been singing since I was a little kid, and I was in an a Cappella group throughout high school but I’ve never taken formal lessons.

HCWhat are you most looking forward to at Brandeis?
AA: I’m looking forward to getting more involved on campus, studying abroad, going into Boston and taking classes that I am interested in.

HCIf you could….

….be a Disney princess which one would you be?
Jasmine, mostly for Aladdin.

meet a famous singer or artist who would it be?
BEYONCE.

have one super power?
Teleportation

change one thing about Brandeis food?
 Put sushi on the meal plan.

…have one song stuck in your head for a year?
Señorita by Justin Timberlake

HC: What’s your favorite…
…movie?
Ratatouille and the Breakfast Club

TV Show?
Parks and Recreation and Friends

…band/artist?
I listen to a lot of music so this is a tough call, but for right now Vampire Weekend, Justin Timberlake and Beyonce.

…ice cream flavor?
Ben & Jerry’s Phish food

…food?
Thai Food

…thing about Brandeis?
The people

Rachel is a junior math major and premed student at Brandeis University. She is an EMT and recently joined her school's EMS squad. When she's not busy studying, she enjoys blogging, watching sitcoms, drawing zentangles, folding origami, and eating chocolate.