Alex Jean-Louis ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Year: 2017

Hometown: Brooklyn, New York

Major/Minor:  Economics major & Business minor

Her Campus : Why Brandeis?

Alex Jean-Louis: Brandeis is an academically challenging school with some prestige.

HC: What are you involved in on campus?

AJL: To be honest I’m not really involved in anything per se but I attend various school events and activities.

HC: What are some of your talents/hobbies?

AJL: Sorry I don’t know of any talents if you find any please let me know. On the other hand you can always find me in the gym either playing basketball or working out. I’m always playing video games in my spare time and I’m a little bit of a sneaker head.

HC: Single or Taken?

AJL: Single.

HC: If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would you choose?

AJL: Straightforward, jokey, and laid-back.

HC: Most embarrassing moment?

AJL: Last year after coming from Boston with a couple of friends we were leaving Riverside Station and a friend was waiting for us in a car. So instinctively I started running to call shotgun but the ground was a little sandy so yeah I did like a 180 and fell on my back. Luckily I had a sneaker box in my backpack to break my fall lol.

HC: Celeb crush?

AJL: Karrueche Tran and Nicki Minaj.

HC: What’s your dream date?

AJL: Basketball Game, movie, then dinner.

HC: Dream job?

AJL: Nike Financial Executive

Favorites:

Food: Oxtails and mashed potatoes.

TV Show: Adventure Time.

City: Dennery, Saint Lucia.

Dessert: Apple Crumb Cake or Strawberry Cheesecake.

Spot on campus: My bed.

Activity to do on the weekend: Hoop.

I am a Junior at Brandeis University who is passionate about writing and who loves surfing the web for useful articles and having fun doing what I like.