ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Simple Secret Santa Gifts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Thanksgiving break has come and gone and the holiday season of gift giving and celebrating has quickly sprung upon us. Many of us have different clubs, activities, and friend groups that participate in the Secret Santa tradition of anonymously giving gifts. As we all scramble to find gifts within the price limit while trying to complete our essays and finals during these two hectic weeks before break, it is hard to think of original or nice gifts for this yearly tradition. We are writing to tell you what gifts you can get at a decent price. Below is a list of five Secret Santa gifts that you can get on a good budget. 

1. Chocolate (you can never really go wrong with chocolate for any event) Ghirardelli and Lindt truffles come in cute packaging and are easy to find at any convenience store.  

2. Festive socks have become increasingly popular and are a fitting gift for the cold weather ahead. You can find them at Urban Outfitters, amazon.com and many apparel websites

3. Decorative mugs are also a fun and festive gift for this season, a great gift would be a mug and a package of hot chocolate packets. 

4. Posters are a cool gift if you know the person you are giving the gift too. You can find many very cool festive, inspirational, comedic posters on websites like amazon and allposters.com.

5. Candles are also a great holiday gift. They have practical and personal significance, they smell delicious, are pretty, and can also be used to light up a room when the overhead lights are too bright. 

I am a Junior at Brandeis University who is passionate about writing and who loves surfing the web for useful articles and having fun doing what I like.