24 Hour Musical As Explained by Dogs

The 24 hour musical is one of the craziest Brandeis experiences, and many people have it on their list of things to do before graduation. However, it can be really difficult to explain to people what the 24 hours of madness are actually like. To help give people an idea, we decided to attempt an explanation with the most reliable resource known to man; dogs.

When you're anxiously waiting for them to announce the musical,  dog snow snowing dog gif nosy GIF

And they announce that its Seussical the Musical,  happy dog excited moves GIF

And you immediately start frantically trying to learn the songs,  funny music dog animals piano GIF

And the dances… dancing dog page pics neogaf GIF

And you tell yourself that you got this,Menswear Dog funny dog animals cool GIF

But then the first wave of exhaustion hits,  sleepy falling asleep GIF

When you finally get to sleep for a couple hours,  dog tired sleep pug goodnight GIF

But then you wake up at 6am more tired than you were before,  dog tired bed sleepy plop GIF

So you chug coffee, Cheezburger dog coffee silly around GIF

When you get an hour break and you really want to sleep but you know that you should be doing homework,  dog school homework school work dog ate my homework GIF

When in places and you realize that you have no idea what you are doing,Cheezburger reaction animals reactions mrw GIF

But you just follow what other people are doing and have a blast on stage anyway,  dog fun itcopy GIF

And then you finally get into bed after 24 hours of crazy fun madness.  dog tired bed sleeping sleepy GIF

All GIFs courtesy of GIPHY https://giphy.com/