Style > Decor

4 Must-Have Fall Candles: Bath and Bodyworks Edition 

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bradley U chapter.

Fall calls for apple cider donuts, trips to the apple orchard and new fall scents! There’s nothing better than lighting a candle on a cozy fall day. It’s even better when that candle encapsulates all the best parts of fall into its scent. Here are my top four Bath and Bodyworks candles for this season, just in time for the month of October.

Caramel Apple Swirl

Want your room to immediately smell like a coffee shop in the fall? Just five minutes of burning Caramel Apple Swirl will turn your desk chair into a cushy, Starbucks armchair and your Keurig brewed coffee into a fancy, flavored concoction. Caramel Apple Swirl is the candle that will motivate you to get that (very) long stack of homework assignments done and make it *almost* enjoyable. Put on Spotify’s coffee house playlist and enjoy hours of productivity. Therefore, you can get back to all your favorite fall activities this season, sooner rather than later. 

Leaves

As October begins, the leaves put on one last glorious show before they set into their long winter slumber. Campus’ trees are set ablaze with oranges and reds, and the sun weaves in between their branches lighting the quad with a warm glow. Bring this feeling into your home with the Leaves candle. It’s perfect for bathrooms or bedroom vanities. As you get ready for bed, the Leaves candle will transport you back to the sunny quad, where you sipped hot cocoa earlier. 

Warm Apple Pie

If the crisp weather doesn’t give you the itch to bake, this candle sure will. Just opening the lid to a Warm Apple Pie candle makes your mouth practically water. You can light this candle on your stovetop or kitchen counter. You’ll be able to spend a blissful afternoon baking fall treats. Some of my favorite treats are apple pie, pumpkin cookies and banana bread. 

Fireside

Being in college, fireplaces are hard to come by, especially in the dorms. If you find yourself missing bonfire season or the comfort of sitting on the couch by a crackling fire at home, light the Fireside candle. Its smoky cedar and ember scent will make you want to pull on a sweater, thick socks and cuddle up to watch Halloween movies for the rest of the night. 

Izzy Fontane

Bradley U '24

Hi, I'm Izzy! I usually have a million ideas, opinions & hot takes circling around my head so I thought why not share them. Enjoy! xx