A Thank You Note to Our Readers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bradley U chapter.

To our readers:

Today, we wrap up our second semester as an official Her Campus chapter, and what a bittersweet feeling it is. Since our start in the spring, we have received nothing but support from the Bradley community and for that, we must thank you. Without our readers, we would have no reason to write, and without our followers, we would have no reason to create. It is because of your support that we were able to grow as much as we have.

This semester alone, we have more than doubled the number of articles published here, as well as the number of followers on our social channels. While our team remains small, they are a dedicated, passionate and talented group who continually impress me with their willingness to share their hearts with you all.

In the spring, we plan to expand our breadth of work, our team and our connection with you all. To do so, we need you to get involved! If you are interested in writing or designing for our social media team, you can email hc.bradleyu@hercampus.com. We also want to invite you to our first-ever campus-wide event! More details will be shared soon, but consider this your formal invitation.

As we break for the holidays, please continue to support your writers by visiting their individual pages, sharing your favorite articles and join me in congratulating them on a job well done. You can also follow us on InstagramTwitterFacebook and Tik Tok to make sure you don’t miss a thing.

Thank you again for your support and have a great holiday season, Braves!

HCXO,

The Her Campus Team at Bradley University

Allison is the Campus Correspondent and the Founder of the Bradley University chapter of Her Campus. She is a senior at Bradley majoring in Journalism and Social Media Marketing with a minor in Management & Leadership. In her free time she enjoys baking, hiking, or curling up on the couch with her cats.