The Top 5 Places To Shop In Bowling Green

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bowling Green chapter.

From dog grooming to coffee, here are the top 5 places in Bowling Green that I love to go to to spend my hard earned $$$!

Eden Fashion Boutique

•       Eden is such a cute little boutique nestled in the heart of downtown BG. Whenever I can, I try to swing by and see what they have in stock. I once got the cutest pink sweater for like, $7, no joke. They have the perfect blend of trendy pieces, as well as basic staples for your wardrobe. I found myself wanting to buy almost everything on my last visit. Definitely check them out if you are ever in need of blowing some extra cash!

Flatlands Coffee

•       Flatlands is one of the first coffee shops I ever visited in BG. I absolutely love the vibe in the shop and love everything about it. From the delicious pastries and the coolest drink options, they easily outweigh popular chain coffee places. They honestly have the most aesthetically pleasing bathroom I’ve seen for a coffee shop (the girls who get it, get it). One of my favorite places to study and grab a quick snack with some friends, would 10/10 recommend!

Olivers and Max – Dog Grooming

•       This addition to the list may seem a bit odd but if you have a pet living with you in BG, then you totally get the hype. I have my own dog living with me at my apartment and I got tired of taking her 20+ minutes to get her grooming done. I was thrilled when I came across Olivers & Max. I absolutely love Sidney; she works wonders for my Harper girl. She is so, so sweet and does an amazing job every time. Easily worth every penny, 100/10 recommend!

Finders Records

•       A classic BG staple. Finders was also one of the first places I ever visited when coming to BG. I would come up for annual hockey trips with my mom and her roommate from college when she went here. We would always walk the main strip downtown and we had to hit up Finders. I am proud to say I own a record or two from there. Great vibes and even greater selection! They recently closed down and I could not be any sadder about it. If you got to experience it for yourself, you already know the vibes were great.

Coyote Beads & Jewelry

•       Last but not least is Coyote Beads! I stopped in a few months ago and I was in LOVE with all of the super cute jewelry. I am a jewelry girl until I die, and I actually wanted to buy the whole store. The story behind all of the beads is super cool and I would definitely recommend going in when you have some time to chat. Everyone was super sweet and made the whole experience so amazing. I can’t wait for my next visit to see all of the new goodies they bring in!
Savannah Sheely

Bowling Green '24

Hi! My name is Savannah, I am a senior Communication major at BGSU! I love to create content and use my creativity to help drive engagement to a cause. I am looking to work in the marketing or PR fields after graduation in April of 2024.