Oh my Disney one of the most anticipated launches of the year has come folks, Disney+ is here. This 
streaming service from the Walt Disney Company has created quite a buzz throughout the world. This is 
a service that has strictly Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, and National Geographic content on it. All of 
your favorite Disney classics, old cartons, beloved Disney channel shows and movies, along with different 
Disney universe movies and brand-new content created just for the app!! For $6.99 a month you can 
have all of this at your fingertips and let me tell you friends, it is SO worth it!! The convenience of having 
all your Disney favorites and the Disney+ exclusive content is so wonderful. Coming from a Disney family, 
and being a former cast member, I couldn’t not participate in the streaming service sweeping the nation. 
Did I mention that if you’re a Verizon customer you can get a year of Disney+ for free?! What college 
student doesn’t love FREE!! You can take Disney+ with you wherever you go as it is an app and a 
website!! Explore the vault, relive your childhood with old Disney channel shows, join me in the rabbit 
hole that is Disney+. It already has 10 million subscribers and it just launched on November 12th! One of 
the biggest draws for me was all the new content. There is a show that follows a bounty hunter in the 
Star Wars universe called Mandalorian that is just incredible, an homage to the high school musical 
movies that we grew up watching set in a dialogue setting very similar to The Office, a whole show 
dedicated to Jeff Goldblum and the way he sees the world (I mean come on?!), and special shows that 
give us an insight to the Disney company and the world of Imagineering. Each of the episodes of the 
shows are being released weekly just as they would be if it was on cable and let me tell you the first 
episodes are enough to keep you hooked and wanting more. I was amazed with the new scenery and 
characters in the Mandalorian and am excited for where the show will take us as it continues. Since its 
launch I have watched 2 of the shows and 6 movies and I am blown away by the shows available on the 
app. There are so many shows and movies that I totally forgot about that are bringing back so many 
memories from when I was younger. Have I convinced you yet? Even if you don’t have it yourself, find a 
friend who does and binge all the Disney goodness!!! Happy Disney+ launch week, happy watching 
friends and have a most magical day!!  

Victoria Anderson

Bowling Green '20

Hello all!! I am in the undecided program hoping to pursue a career in English! I am the oldest of 4 girls, im a photographer, graphic designer, and im a classically trained opera singer! I love to read, sing, craft, and write! I am an activist and member of the LGBTQ+ community and i love helping others!