This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bowling Green chapter.

We all know the Dolan Twins, as they captivated the internet from 2015 to 2021, where they sat at around 11 million subscribers. The two twins, Ethan and Grayson, had become apart of most of our childhood/teenage years. The two effortlessly had us crying with laughter or drooling over their looks. The two brothers were different, yet the same. Both had different interests and different styles, but they both shared a love for each other and content creation.

Recently, however, the twins have been MIA, with their last post on youtube being in December 2020 and last post on Instagram being in early 2021. In January of 2021, the twins announced on their podcast that they were quitting YouTube permanently. Since about May of 2021, the Dolan Twins went dormant on social media and are still inactive today.

Grayson is wearing the hat on the left and Ethan is on the right.

At the time that the Dolan Twins were quitting, another group was just getting started: The Sturniolo Triplets. Yes, triplets not twins (but three is better than two, anyway). The three boys, Nick, Matt, and Chris are 18; about four years older than when the twins started, but the energy is still the same. The three boys, like the twins, effortlessly have us crying of laughter.

In 2022, the triplets have gained an tremendous following, gaining thousands of followers each day. Much like the Dolan Twins, the Sturniolo Triplets are entertaining. From Chris acting with a child-like wonder, to Matt and Nick being his parents, they truly are a joy. They also tend to argue, but hey, so did the Dolan Twins. Plus, it makes them more humorous and realistic.

Chris (flannel) Nick (middle), Matt (brown)

Many Dolan Twin fans and Sturniolo Triplet fans overlap, with many of the fans saying that the triplets remind them of Ethan and Grayson. While only the future can tell, we sure hope the triplets don’t leave us anytime soon!

Arden Lewis

Bowling Green '25

Hi! My name is Arden and I am a junior at Bowling Green State University. I am majoring in Public Relations. I love reading and keeping up with tv shows and movies! I also love anything marvel and musical theater!