This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bowling Green chapter.

Fall semester is quickly drawing to a close, as everyone is anxious to get back home for holidays and a much needed break. The last few weeks can be SO difficult to get through. All motivation is gone and you’re ready for thanksgiving dinner, black friday shopping, and christmas traditions. Here are 5 Disney quotes to help get you through these last couple weeks!!

1) You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, & smarter than you think. -Winnie The Pooh 

2) Everything is possible, even the impossible. -Mary Poppins 

3) When life gets you down, do you wanna know what you’ve got to do? Just keep swimming! -Dory 

4) You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul. -Gusteau 

5) Remember, you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine. -Walt Disney 

You’ve got this friends, we believe in you. Have a magical day, pals! 

Victoria Anderson

Bowling Green '20

Hello all!! I am in the undecided program hoping to pursue a career in English! I am the oldest of 4 girls, im a photographer, graphic designer, and im a classically trained opera singer! I love to read, sing, craft, and write! I am an activist and member of the LGBTQ+ community and i love helping others!