Style > Beauty

10 Viral TikTok Beauty Products You Can Get at the Drugstore

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bowling Green chapter.

Like any social media platform, TikTok is a great place for tastemakers to share their favorite things with others. If you were a big fan of beauty YouTube, you’re no stranger to product reviews and reccomendations from your favorite creators. “BeautyTok” makes makeup fun for everyone by sharing content from advanced tutorials to simple beauty routines. Here are some favorite drugstore beauty products that have been getting all the hype on TikTok.

Maybelline lifter gloss

While many people love the gorgeous yet expensive Dior Lip Oil, the Maybelline Lifter Gloss is an excellent lip gloss available at half the price. I’ve seen so many raving reviews for this product, in addition to trying it myself and loving it! This lip gloss is my current favorite, and it has hyaluronic acid to keep your lips moisturized.

@bethany.talbot

the viral gloss on tiktok is finally in the PH!!! add to cart now, link in bio 💗 #LifterGloss #LiftMyLips #MaybellinePH @maybelline_ph

♬ SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY – Remix – Amaarae & Kali Uchis

e.l.f. Putty Blush

The e.l.f putty line, especially the Putty Blush, is perfect for creating a natural glow. They offer a variety of shades, so there is something for every look and every complexion. And at only $7, what’s not to love? The most popular shade I’ve seen on TikTok is Bora Bora.

NYX Bare With Me Hydrating Concealer Serum

This concealer has been all over makeup TikTok! NYX is a very popular drugstore brand that you can pick up at Ulta or Target and the Bare With Me Concealer Serum is another hit from their brand. The product doubles as skincare with powerful ingredients including tremella mushroom. The only downfall to this product is that the shade range offered could be better.

@christxiee

If you have dry skin def try this I feel like it would be so good to drier skin

♬ Hrs and Hrs – _spxdupsounds

Physicians formula Butter bronzer

You’ve probably heard people rave about this bronzer before, but trust me its worth the hype! I’ve been using it for years and its a favorite in my beauty routine. They also offer this product in a light and a deep version, which is great for differing skin tones. Check this product out the next time you go shopping!

E.l.f. poreless putty primer

Another favorite in the e.l.f. putty collection is the putty primer. The primer gives a smooth, poreless finish to any foundation and like every product from e.l.f., it is very affordable. You can shop this primer at Ulta as well as your local grocery and drugstores.

@bexcxmpbell

@elfcosmetics pore putty primer! I love this stuff! Did you see the difference 🙌🏾

♬ Mount Everest – Labrinth

wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder

If you want your highlight to really pop, the Wet N Wild highlighters are for you! At under $6, you can pick this up at your local Walmart. The Megaglo highlight comes in 6 shades, including a purple silver color. The most popular color on TikTok seems to be the color Blossom Glow.

@kkrystalmarie

The @wetnwildbeauty megaglo highlighters are some of the best affordable drugstore highlighters! #affordablemakeup #drugstoredupe #highlighterhack #makeuphacks

♬ original sound – Hope Schwing

revlon oil absorbing roller

I’ve seen many beauty creators rave about the effectiveness of this oil absorbing roller. If your foundation tends to get shiny throughout the day, try out this roller instead of applying more setting powder.

Essence Lash Princess mascara

The Essence Lash Princess mascara has been raved about across beauty TikTok! And at under $10, it’s worth a try to see if it will be your new favorite mascara!

@roseandben

Umm, I see what y’all are saying now 😍 @essence.cosmetics #makeupreview #viralmakeup

♬ original sound – Rose Siard

Kiss Bare But Better Press-On Nails

If you love having your nails done but want to save money, these press on nails are a great option. In addition to this natural style, you can choose from a variety of styles for the perfect look!

@helloitsnaniiii

#stitch with @mikasaismylover In love #fyp #nails @kissproducts

♬ original sound – Nani✨💕

L’Oréal Paris Infallible powder Foundation

If you’re looking for a simple, matte powder foundation, this one from L’Oréal will do the trick! It is a long-wearing (24hr) formula with a matte finish, and it’s easy to use on the go.

Anna Kubitz

Bowling Green '22

Anna is a student at Bowling Green State University studying Visual Communication Technology and minoring in Marketing. She is chapter President and Campus Coordinator of Her Campus at BGSU. She loves fashion, music, matcha lattes, and is passionate about creating beautiful things. Anna also creates midsize fashion and lifestyle content on Instagram, @annakubitz.