This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bowdoin chapter.

Bedhead never looked so good: TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt SprayMany students usually don’t try new beauty products during reading period -they tend to stick to what works because hair can be so difficult to deal with sometimes! But just like your studious brain, you should give your hair a rest when it comes to creating the perfect style for a night out! TRESemme will effortlessly give your hair great body and texture and create a trendy beach waves look.

Love your OneCard: Vera Bradley Zip ID CaseDuring finals week, we know it’s all about using as many meal swipes on your card as you can. So why not use this adorable case to carry your OneCard? The Vera Bradley Zip I.D. case is not only cute, but it’s also super handy and practical! Perfect for keeping your OneCard in place during this hectic time. 

Study and smell sweet: Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos

Personal hygiene takes a loss during finals week for a lot of students, but thanks to Michael Kors, one of the most iconic American designers of our time, every girl can keep smelling fresh. With the light mandarin scent of 24K BRILLIANT GOLD, you can feel energized and ready to take on reading period. But don’t forget to shower too!  

The ultimate pre-exam meal: Chipotlé Mexican Grill

You should never take an exam on an empty stomach. Luckily, there’s a Chipotle in South Portland -about a 40 minute drive from campus. Treat yourself to some delicious Mexican-American brainfood. The guac never disappoints!