This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bowdoin chapter.

It’s that time of the day again, and your worst fear has come true: the WiFi is down. Have no fear, Her Campus is here! Here are some things you can do to help the time pass…

1) Catch up on workOkay, this one is less than ideal, but let’s face it – surfing the web is everyone’s number one way to procrastinate. So, think of all the homework you can get done without it! You can catch up on classes you’re behind in, or you can get ahead! You’ll be glad you did! And on the bright side, you can use all the free time you have in the future from completing your work to spend more time on the web or watching Netflix.

2) Call your parentsWhen was the last time you called your loving mother and/or father? No shame, we’ve all neglected to call our parents at one point or another. Give them a ring and update them about your life. Ask them about how things are going on back home, whether or not your dog misses you, or if your brother is still in his rebellious teenager phase. Your family will be so happy to hear from you, and you will finally be able to talk about your whole life with people who will actually listen.

3) Explore!Now that the weather is getting nicer, it’s the perfect opportunity to spend some time outside and do something exciting. Take a walk around campus, explore a part of town you’ve never been to – the possibilities are endless!

4) Clean your roomYour mom would be horrified to see the pigsty that you call your room. So blast your favorite tunes, grab that vacuum, and get cleaning!

5) Do something you’ve always wanted to try beforeThat cool DIY room decor you saw on Pinterest? Or the tutorial for that marble nail design you saw on Youtube? Now’s your chance to try them out. Use the 4G service on your iPhone to search up the instructions and take a whack at it!

6) Plan a photoshootRemember those prime middle school days when you and your friends would take a bazillion photos outside to try to get the perfect profile picture? Well, here’s your chance to relive your glory days! Especially since the weather is getting warmer, it’s the perfect excuse to go outside and take some fun pictures. Grab a few friends, a nice camera, and have fun!

7) Catch up with some friendsSometimes, academics and stress can get the better of us. Don’t forget to appreciate those who love you! Grab some coffee or gelato with that friend you haven’t talk to in a while. It’ll be just like old times!