Campus Cutie- Cortney Grathwohl!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Boise State chapter.

HC: So to get this interview started I’d like to start off with the basics! How old are you? What’s your major? And where are you from?

C: I am 18 years old, I am from Seattle, Washington and my major is business!

HC: Wow Seattle! So why did you choose to come all the way to Boise State from a place like Seattle?

C: I fell in love with the area while visiting family here… I wanted to expand my horizons!

HC: Do you miss Seattle?

C: I miss it so much, especially the rain! But we have gotten rain here a couple times so that has been nice!

HC: Are you ready for the sweater weather?

C: Oh yeah! I can’t wait to bring out my Uggs and sweatshirts!

HC: Uggs are a necessity for fall! So why did you choose Business as your major?

C: Because I am still figuring out what I want to do with my life and business is a great tool to have with whatever I do choose to go into.

HC: That is so true! What do you do for fun?

C: I love to go hiking and camping and pretty much anything outdoorsy. I like to explore new places downtown and have occasional movie nights with friends… and sleep… definitely sleep.

HC: That’s awesome! Have you found any places downtown that you love?

C: There is this really beautiful alleyway full of art downtown! I love going there and looking at the artwork, it’s amazing!

HC: Are you a very artistic person?

C: Not at all! But I enjoy looking at the graffiti art downtown because it’s so different and intriguing!

HC: Okay! Time for our speed round!

C: Okay!

HC: Donuts or pancakes?

C: Donuts! Anytime, anywhere ohhh yeah!

HC: Favorite Sport?

C: Football!

HC: Orange or Mangos?

C: Mangos!

HC: Soda or tea?

C: Soda!

HC: Are you single?

C: Yes and I am ready to mingle!

HC: Well there you have it Boise State boys! Thank you so much for meeting with me Cortney!

C: Thank you for having me Britt!

Brittany Kent

Boise State

Hi everyone! My name is Brittany and I am a freshman at Boise State University studying Graphic Design and Photography. I am a very creative person and have always had a high passion for fashion and style. I love writing for HerCampus because I can share my thoughts about fashion and college life with other college students just like me! If you'd like to see any specific articles from me or have any suggestions feel free to send me a contact form! :)