Summer Survival Kit Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

As the end of the semester rounds the corner, we need to be fully prepared for the warm weather ahead. Her Campus gives us the perfect survival kit to have an amazing summer. Featured in this kit is:

If you are headed to the beach for the day and can’t shower, there is a great solution. Psssst! has the perfect solution. Their instant dry shampoo in tropical scent not only smells delicious but really works. If you’re brunette or have dark hair, you may be concerned that it won’t fully blend. However, this product goes into your hair easily and eliminates the oil or grease.

The Essence eyebrow fixing pencil that allows an easy and reliable fix to fleeked eyebrows. Initially, it looks like a white pencil until you go to use it to find out that it is actually like wax in a pencil. Simply brush your brows how you like them, “color” them in with the pencil, and then brush the wax into your eyebrows.

White Fur by Jardine Libaire takes place in the winter but is great to read as you sit on the beach soaking in the sun. It will make you appreciate the warmth but also fall in love. The book takes place during one of the greatest times of all time, New York City during the 1980s. Throughout the whole book there are constant adventures and unexpected twists of events. It is exciting to see how the rich live but also how star cross lovers, like Romeo and Juliet, can conquer anything.

During summer, you could be out and about all day. If you want to rock a lip all day you would have to constantly reapply. With the Hot Lips, Matte Revolution and Kissing is the best! The colors are nice and vibrant that last all day! Just press your lips down on the lip stick stain and hold for about a minute for an all day lip.

These products are a fantastic way to have a fun, everlasting, and flawless. Thank you to the lovely and amazing sponsors of HerCampus for these products!!

As a senior, double majoring in Public Relations and Organizational Communications, Monica is eager to take on the roles of Campus Coordinator for Bloom U and Campus Trendsetter for HC. Whenever she isn't writing for HC, you can find her filming for the National Broadcast Society, volunteering for the Special Olympics Bocce Bash as Assistant Volunteer Coordinator, or supporting Pura Vida Bracelets as a Company Representative. Outside of her on-campus involvement, Monica enjoys photography, binge watching Netflix, eating Taco Bell, and making people laugh. 
I am a 23 year old senior at Bloomsburg University. I am a Mass Communications major on the telecommunications track and with a concentration in Public Relations.