This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Year: SeniorMajor: Business ManagementMinor: MarketingConcentration: Supply Chain ManagementHometown: Aston, PAOn Campus Organization: Pi Lambda Phi, APICSRelationship Status: In a relationship

Her Campus: It’s your senior year! What will you miss most about your college days after you graduate?Robbie Hughes: The friendships, the free time, and living on my own with my friends.  Bloomsburg University became a second home to me, with my friends becoming my second family. The college experience is such a ride, and you want to do everything you can so that you have no regrets.

HC: What have you enjoyed most about your major?RH: The things I enjoyed most about my major were my supply chain classes. While I just learned about this concentration, I feel there are many opportunities and the classes are interesting and make me think outside the box.

HC: Who is your favorite professor and why?RH: John and Christian Grandzol. Both convinced me to take supply chain as a concentration and I wish I could be around for the implementation of the major. The two of them conduct class differently than other professors and forced me to think outside the box. While I had trouble adjusting at first, I enjoy attending class because I come away everyday with something new I’ve learned, even if it has nothing to do with the class. Their examples create a vivid understanding of the materials and both are willing to help their students however they can.

HC: How do you relieve stress during finals week?RH: There is really no way to relieve stress during finals week, but little things can help you get bye. One of my favorite things to do is watch baseball to get my mind off of studying. 

HC: Do you have anything fun planned for your summer vacation?RH: As of now no because I’m the “mom” of my friends group and if I don’t plan something, nothing gets done. However, I plan to talk with my friends about getting a beach house for the summer for a week or so.

HC: What piece advice would you give to the new incoming freshmen for Fall 2014?RH:  Get involved and go outside your norm. In order to live your college experience to its fullest, you need to get involved in sports, clubs, and organizations, which will create life-long friendships.

HC: I know you’re a big sports fan! What is your favorite part about March Madness?RH: My favorite part of March Madness is that it falls on our spring break, which allows me to not miss a single game. I sat on my couch Thursday and Friday with a 3-TV setup. MY favorite part about the actual tournament is the upsets and the Cinderella stories. Everyone loves an underdog, but I’m a Maize and Blue kind of guy, so GO BLUE… (Michigan)

Favorites…Food: Cheesesteaks and Chick-Fil-AVideo Game: Sports GamesHobby: Playing and watching sportsSports Team: Die-Hard Philly FanTV Show or Channel: ESPN, Baseball Tonight, PTIClass you’ve taken at Bloom: Sociology of Sports