Michael Rampulla ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Year: SeniorHometown: Nazareth, PAMajor: MarketingRelationship Status: Single and ready to mingleCelebrity Crush: ShakiraRole model: Roger FedererHobbies: Guitar, Tennis, Golf

Her Campus: How would you describe yourself?Mike Rampulla:  Outgoing, kind-hearted, and easy to get along with. I love my family and friends and would do anything for them.

HC: As a senior about to graduate in the Spring, what are you going to miss most about being a student at Bloomsburg?MR: My friends. I’ve made some great friends over the years here at BU and I will definitely miss hanging out with them.

HC: What are you going to miss least?MR: The weather…especially this past winter.

HC: How would you describe your overall college experience?MR: The best years of my life so far. Everything from the classroom to the nightlife has been amazing. I have nothing to complain about.

HC: What piece of advice would you give to incoming freshman?MR: Don’t take these days for granted because one day you’re going to miss it and you’re going to want it back.

HC: What would you consider your proudest accomplishment over the past four years?MR:  Being in the top 10% of my graduating class.

HC: What is your plan for the summer after graduation?MR:  I’m still currently looking for a job, but I hope to work in the Marketing department in the Lehigh Valley.

HC: Where do you see yourself in five years?MR: I see myself in a committed relationship while working at an established company doing marketing research. 

Favorites…Restaurant: Pizza Joe’s  (Nazareth, PA)Band: Zac Brown BandSports team: Denver BroncosSpot off-campus: 202 Penn Street Golf CourseClass you’ve taken at BU: Organizational Behavior with Dr. Kass