Meet CGA Candidate Justine Albright ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Justine Albright

Hometown: Allentown, PAMajor: Public Relations and Digital ForensicYear: JuniorGo-to App: Google DriveFavorite quote: “Leadership is the capacity to turn vision into reality”

Her Campus: What made you get involved with CGA?Justine Albright:  I wanted the opportunity to improve the college campus and enhance the experience for others.

HC: What is your current position in CGA?JA: I am currently Secretary and have been for the past 3 years.

HC: What do you enjoy about CGA?JA: I enjoy being able to serve as a student leader and make a positive impact.

HC: What other organizations are you involved in?JA: I am also involved in BUnow, A Club, Digital Forensics Club, Board of Governors Scholar, and I am also a Community Assistant in the dorms (CA).

HC: What position are you running for?JA: I am running for President.

HC: What would it mean to you if you became elected?JA: If I were elected, I would be able to continue working on goals the executives have set to help serve the student body in the most beneficial way.  Also, many of the projects we are interested in doing take multiple years to create, so I could continue implanting those projects.

HC: What are your goals for CGA if you become elected?JA: My goals if I were elected are to continue being the voice of the students, listen to their concerns and be able to resolve the issues. Also, last fall I started “Meet the President,” which allows students to become familiar and comfortable with administration, and I would love to see this event become a tradition at Bloomsburg.