Meet Beth: Youtube Guru, Fashion Icon & Only a Teenager!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Bethany Mota, also known as macbarbie07 on YouTube, is a teenage fashion and beauty guru who is taking over the world one video at a time. She currently has over five million subscribers on YouTube, over two million followers on Instagram , over one million followers on Twitter and over six hundred thousand people like her on Facebook.

Bethany posted her very first video to youtube when she was only 13 years old. At first it was all about beauty products, but now her channel has evolved and includes beauty, fashion, hair, DIY projects, room inspiration and even some baking known as “Beth Bakes.”

Bethany is such an easy person to relate to and connects to girls of all age groups. She calls her fans her “Besties” and talks to them as if she knows them personally. At the young age of 18 she is experiencing great success all while staying well rounded and humble.

One of Bethany’s latest accomplishments was the launch of her very first clothing line sold exclusively at Aeropostale stores. “The collection was inspired by a variety of factors,” Bethany said of the line, which launched December 8 2013. “I definitely infused my personal style into each piece, but I am a teenager so my style changes all the time.” The clothing line was a huge success, resulting in a nation-wide mall tour.

The tour was named the MOTA-VATOUR, highlighting Beth’s last name as well as encouraging girls across the world to have motivation. Bethany traveled to malls all over America meeting and talking to her fans. Part one of her spring collection launched February 2, 2014 and part two launched on March 1, 2014. Bethany’s all new Summer collection launched Sunday, April 13 2014 exclusively at Aeropostale stores! 

Also, take a look at the video for Beth’s summer collection by Aeropostale! 

Make sure you check out Bethany’s videos on youtube and subscribe to her channel. You won’t be disappointed! Follow Beth on Instagram, tweet to her on Twitter and like her Facebook page.