This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Year: May 2014 graduateMajor: Mass Communications – JournalismHometown: Norristown, PA

Her Campus: How would you define your style?Lauren Grose: My overall style is very sophisticated and classic. However, I love to pair pieces that capitalize on my feminism but also with a bit of edge. I never stray too far away from solid colors and tailored fits.

HC: What is your go to article of clothing?LG: I love an awesome jacket. Fall is my favorite season simply because of its amazing outerwear. Whether it’s leather or denim, I always feel so much more comfortable and high-fashion with a jacket on my arms.

HC: Who is your fashion inspiration?LG: The styles of Victoria Beckham and Tracee Ellis Ross truly amaze me.

HC: What’s one thing you’ll never be caught wearing?LG: Never will I ever rock anything too short. It’s important to feel comfortable but also be tasteful. I have an image and reputation to maintain. Besides, “too short” was never a trend.

Favorites:

Top three favorite stores to shop at:LG: I absolutely adore Zara, H&M and Buffalo Exchange. For shoes, always DSW!

Favorite shoes you own:LG: I’ve always been a heel gal. My favorites are my turquoise Rachel Roy snakeskin pumps. A shoe can really define a woman’s taste and those define mine – sexy, thrilling and classic.

Favorite designer:LG: How can I choose? I love Emilio Pucci’s sex appeal, Alexander Wang’s edge and Calvin Klein’s sophistication.

Favorite season to dress for:LG: Fall! I’m a fall baby, so loving the fall is natural.

How Many:

Bags do you generally leave a store with when you shop?LG: On a good pay day, maybe 3 or 4. I’m not a shopaholic. I usually reconstruct pieces in my own closet. But nothing feels better than bringing home new clothes and shoes.

Pairs of shoes do you own?LG: 20-25

Handbags do you own?LG: 10-15