This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Hometown: Garnet Valley, PennsylvaniaMajor: Mass CommunicationsTrack: Public RelationsMinor: Business Management

HerCampus: What activities are you involved in on campus?Kirsten Jandrasitz: I am the president of Sigma Sigma Sigma National Sorority.

HC: What is your favorite part about being the president of Tri Sigma?KJ: I really enjoy my position as president, because it allows me to constantly work with everyone within our sorority to reach our goals and better our chapter. 

HC: Do you think that people underestimate the time commitment and workload that holding such a position requires? If so, what would you like to tell people these people?KJ: I definitely think so. Personally, I think I used to underestimate the position as well.  With Tri Sig being a national sorority, we have goals and reports that we must complete for our National Headquarters every month. It is my duty to make sure each girl that holds a position understands what is expected of her by the chapter, as well as by nationals, and that she completes all of her work and meets her deadlines. I have to be in constant contact with the chapter, our advisors, National Headquarters, and Bloomsburg’s Panhellenic Greek Life Office.  With the liability of the sorority being my responsibility as well, it is a large amount of dedication on top of schoolwork, but it is definitely worth it!

HC: With graduation still a year away, do you have any internships or jobs relating to your field lined up for the future?KJ: Yes! I am very excited to be working as an intern for Carma PR and Marketing in South Beach, Miami this summer. 

HC: Where do you hope that your career will take you?KJ: A major goal of mine is to have my own PR firm successfully active in either the Miami or Los Angeles area by the time I am 33 years old.

HC: Who do you consider to be your role model?KJ: Within my personal life, my mom is my role model. She has always supported me in all that I do and has the leadership personality that I one day hope to have.  She has always done so much for our family and never asks for anything in return, even though she deserves it! In the media, I really look up to Beyonce. Her work ethic and the way that she carries herself is how every woman should aspire to be.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?KJ: I hope to either be in Miami or Los Angeles, working on the business of my PR firm.  I guess there is a possibility I could be married, but who knows? 

Favorite…Place to visit: Maui, HawaiiPlace to shop: Urban Outfitters or American ApparelBand/Artist: A large variety but SOJA is always a top favoriteApp: PinterestFood: Almost all seafoodPlace on-campus? StarbucksPlace off-campus? My sorority house!Quote? “Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases from being shared.” 

Kaitlyn Andrey is a senior Mass Communications/Journalism major at Bloomsburg University. She is a member of the executive board and serves as one of the senior editors of BloomU's chapter of HerCampus. Kaitlyn is heavily involved with her national sorority, Sigma Sigma Sigma, of which she has just concluded her term as Vice President. She keeps herself busy during the week working as the Opinion Section Editor of BU's student-run newspaper, "The Voice," and spends her weekends bartending at a sports bar in her hometown. Kaitlyn is bold and eccentric. She is passionate about her career, and can't wait to begin her journey in the field.