Kim Kardashian Sightings!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Kim Kardashian Sightings! 

Kim Kardashian is finally out of hiding and Keeping Up with the Kardashians has started filming again! I don’t know about you, but I have never been happier. In case you didn’t hear, while Kim was in Paris for Fashion Week early last month she was robbed. During the robbery the star was bound, gagged, held at gun point, and thrown in a bathtub as $11 Million in jewelry was stolen from her.

She was seen a little over a week after her robbery reportedly leaving a restaurant in LA. Kim was almost unrecognizable in all black with her hood up and head down. She has barely been seen since then but has finally resurfaced over the last few days. She was first spotted getting frozen yogurt with one of her close friends, Johnathan Cheban. The usually glammed up Kim wore a white hoodie with little to no makeup. The most recent sighting of Kim Kardashian was backstage at Kanye West’s LA concert. If you’re like me, you can’t wait for more Kim Kardashian sighting and especially for her to get back on social media! But we’ll just have to take things one step at a time while Kim recovers from her traumatic experience. 

Junior at Bloomsburg University! Majoring in Mass Communications with a track in Public Relations and minoring in Sociology.
I am a 23 year old senior at Bloomsburg University. I am a Mass Communications major on the telecommunications track and with a concentration in Public Relations.