This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Hometown: Wilkes-Barre Scranton, Pa.Major: Mass CommunicationsConcentration: Public RelationsExpected Graduation: Spring 2014

HerCampus: How would you describe your style?Jenna Lemoncelli: I’d say my style is shifting, seeing as I’m about to be graduating college. I like to dress for nightlife, but my style is more edgy, sophisticated, and business-like. I like to be comfy, yet classy. A leather jacket, blazer, heels, and high waist anything is always a must!

HC: I understand that you have recently joined the cast of BUNow’s Dear Bloom: Fashion Police. Has this had any affect on your personal style?JL: Dear Bloom has had a huge affect on my style. The research and interviews that I’ve completed as well as the amazing cast I work with every week have collectively made my style more diverse and well-rounded. My fellow cast members have inspired me to take more fashion risks with bold patterns and different looks. Dear Bloom has also helped me to become more aware of different designers and upcoming trends. I feel like a fashion guru after this experience! However, learning never has an end and I can’t wait to keep exploring. Fashion amazes me, so I’m excited to continue learning.

HC: What is one essential piece of your wardrobe that you can’t live without?JL: A head-turning shoe. Shoes, especially heels, pumps, Louboutin’s etc., make a women look and feel confident, while adding a slimming effect to the overall look. A good shoe is the key to completing a timeless look.

HC: Do you prefer to accessorize in gold, silver, or with colors?JL: I used to only prefer silver, but lately I am starting to mix the two. Style in general has become so diverse and unique that mixing simple things such as gold and silver jewelry really make an outfit stand out.

HC: Pointy or rounded toe heels?JL: Lately, pointy has been my new go-to. I need to update my closet with more pointy heels since the trend has shifted! Pointy shoes used to be in a very long time ago, but they’re definitely making a comeback. Old styles are being recycled into new trends and I am loving it. We are seeing a lot of the pointy heels on Kim Kardashian and even her younger sister Kendall, who is dominating the fashion world right now. 

HC: What color are you most likely to be spotted wearing?JL: I am guilty of mostly being spotted in black. You can’t go wrong with because black – it’s so flattering and classy. A great leather jacket is an amazing way to spice up an outfit. Pair it with a plain tee, some leather leggings, and add a pop of color, like red or nude in a shoe, and you’ve got a flawless ensemble.

HC: What is your favorite trend in fashion right now?JL: My absolute favorite fashion trend right now is the long, tight, high-waist, pencil skirts! Again, we are seeing Kim Kardashian wear them all the time with matching crop tops. They can be worn for just about any occasion. The pencil skirt is classy, bold, and slimming.

HC: What are some of your favorite places to shop?JL: On a college budget, my favorite places to shop would be H&M, Tobi, Forever21, and my guilty pleasure, NastyGal.

HC: Who would you consider your style icon?JL: Right now my style icon would have to be Kendall Jenner. I feel as though I am on a Kardashian craze right now, but I just cannot help myself! From her debut on the Marc Jacobs and Chanel runways, it is inevitable that I would choose her. She is everywhere right now and her style is on point, with the help of her amazing stylist Monica Rose. Rose is a stylist for the entire Kardashian family, as well as my other icon, Giuliana Rancic. Monica adds edge and feminine touches to her clients with flattering ponchos, sleek leather, high-waist bottoms, cute crops, and outstanding shoes (most of which are pointy – it’s in, I swear!) My favorite shoes would be a pair of black, Celine Angular Chunky Boots that Rose styled Kendall Jenner in for her visit to London for Fashion Week. They were to die for. 

Kaitlyn Andrey is a senior Mass Communications/Journalism major at Bloomsburg University. She is a member of the executive board and serves as one of the senior editors of BloomU's chapter of HerCampus. Kaitlyn is heavily involved with her national sorority, Sigma Sigma Sigma, of which she has just concluded her term as Vice President. She keeps herself busy during the week working as the Opinion Section Editor of BU's student-run newspaper, "The Voice," and spends her weekends bartending at a sports bar in her hometown. Kaitlyn is bold and eccentric. She is passionate about her career, and can't wait to begin her journey in the field.