Getting Your Beach Body Without Getting Bored of Your Workout

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

It’s that time of the year when all us girls are working out to get our beach bodies ready for summer. Personally, I hate running on a treadmill or outside every day. I enjoy different work out videos or workout classes to spice up my exercise routines.

Here are a few workout DVDS to help you achieve your beach bod…

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred or Jillian Michaels Six Week Six Pack

Both of these DVDS combine cardio exercises, strength training and ab exercises to give you the best results. 

Barry’s Boot Camp

This is one workout that will definitely make you sore the next day! If there isn’t a Barry’s Boot Camp near you, take part in the classes in the comfort of your home. These workouts combine intense cardio and strength training. Weights will be needed to complete this exercise.

Insanity or Insanity Fast and Furious

This is a high intensity class that keeps you constantly moving. No weights are needed for this, you only use your body!

P90X

P90X provides a variety of exercises where you use weights, and many other items to achieve your goals.

You can also find these DVDS at Walmart, Amazon, or any other store.

Personally, I like to do different class’s everyday to spice up my workouts. Here are a few examples of classes you can take:

ZumbaKick BoxingSpin ClassYogaOr any other type of class your local gym may offer.

Interested in these classes while at school? Check out classes at the student rec center.