Fall Fun in Bloomsburg

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Fall is seriously one of the best seasons here in Bloomsburg, not only because the weather allows us girls to dress super cute in layers or because we have one of the prettiest campus when the leaves change colors, but also because there are so many fun things to do during this season!

The first and most obvious thing to do in the fall is to try all of Starbucks signature fall drinks which are the Pumpkin Spice Latte, the Salted Caramel Mocha and their new Chocolate Chai Tea Latte. All are super delish!

[ pagebreak ]

“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” – Anne of Green Gables

It’s October and therefore it is pumpkin picking time! Head over to Rohrbach’s Farm Market in Catawissa (only 15 minutes from BU) for some fun fall activities, pumpkin picking included. Send us pictures of your best carved pumpkins, we’d love to see your creative Jack-O-Lanterns!

[ pagebreak ]

Ricketts Glen

If you haven’t been here yet, you must go! It’s BEAUTIFUL! The sights are breathtaking. Ricketts Glen is about 45 minutes away but it is so worth it to see all of the amazing waterfalls. Grab your roomies and head over for a day of fun exercise and bonding.

[ pagebreak ]

Shikellamy State Park

Shikellamy State Park is only about 20 minutes away and overlooks the Susquehanna River. The view is amazing during any season but during the fall when the leaves have changed color it is a sight that you will never forget.

[ pagebreak ]

Support your BU sports teams!

On Halloween, October 31 at 8 pm come out to Redman Stadium to watch the Huskies take on the Shippensburg Raiders. Make sure you dress up! The best costume wins a prize.

Visit buhuskies.com to see a full list of schedules for all the teams at BU!