Fall Fashion Alert!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

With boot weather just around the corner, it’s time to tap in to all things fashion for this upcoming season and where else to look for the latest trends other than New York’s fashion week.  Here are the most wearable must haves (since we know most of what’s on the runway is not suitable for campus wear!)

1. Find yourself indulging in a pumpkin spice latte way too often in the fall?  Why not take that obsession to the next level, the muted orange color was featured in multiple different looks and even looked GREAT on every skin tone.

1. Being a 90’s kid was amazing wasn’t it? Limited Too sweat pants and logo sweatshirts? I hope they still fit because this trend is (weirdly) making a comeback. Good for us college students though, fashionable and comfy!

1. Suede is still the fabric of choice! We’ve seen it in stores for quite sometime now, but this is the perfect time to grab your statement piece. Whether it’s a suede dress, skirt, or even top, you can alter this style to fit your mood!

1. Thank goodness chokers are still in because they’re the go to piece to make any outfit pop! This season, why not make them bigger and bolder! Thicker bands are a must have. And remember, those old bandanas, yeah, they double as chokers too!

My name is Blaire Barnhart and I am a Speech Pathology and Audiology student at Bloomsburg University. However, I've always had a passion for all things fashion and writing, of course! As I make my mark at Bloomsburg I hope to inspire others through my posts.
I am a 23 year old senior at Bloomsburg University. I am a Mass Communications major on the telecommunications track and with a concentration in Public Relations.