DJ Robinson ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

DJ Robinson

Major: Communications

Year: 2015
Hometown: Sinking Spring, Pa
Relationship Status: Currently in a relationship

One of DJ’s prime focuses this time of the year is football.  This defensive corner back is no doubt one of Bloomsburg’s many all-stars.  Being so involved between football and school, he does not have time to join other activities on campus.  The choice of coming to Bloomsburg University was very clear to DJ; the winning tradition and the game experience captured his attention most.  During his sixth grade year, he decided that football was the sport he wanted to become involved in because it was the only sport where the players can physically hurt other people while getting praised to do so. Although his heart is in football, during the off season he likes to work out a lot and spend as much time possible with his friends who are not involved in sports that rarely see him because of the busy season. He says his proudest accomplishment is making it to college.

Favorite music: Rap and Alternative Rock.
Favorite NFL team: Philadelphia Eagles… Woot woot!
Athletic idol: Lebron James because he is a great person and even when you’re the best at something he proves you can get better.
Favorite movie: The Bucket List.
Favorite on-campus spot: Upper campus because of the view.
Favorite off-campus spot: Main Street.
Fun Fact: I was adopted at age eight.

I love to write when I'm bored and have the free time.  The best decision I ever made was coming to Bloomsburg.  Since I've been accepted I joined the cheerleading team and couldn't be happier! :)