Casey Liberatore

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Year: Junior

Major: Mass Communications

Relationship Status: Single

This OR That

-Yoga Pants or Jeans

Sweaters or Bikinis

Liam Hemsworth or Ryan Gosling

Iphone or Android

What clubs are you in? Have you held any leadership roles? If so, how has this impacted you?I am in the Dance Ensemble on campus. My sophomore year I was named the PR chair for the club. With this position I managed all the social media for the ensemble along with make clothing for the club. This year I was elected President of the club and also Captain of the dance team. These rolls have helped me become a more outgoing person along with being more organized in everything I do.

What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?I love to relax watch Friends on Netflix, spend time with my roommates and friends and also take a nap. If I don’t get to nap it will be a long day, lol!

Why did you choose Bloomsburg? If you had the option, would you change your mind?When I first came here I feel in love with this campus. Its about two hours away from my home but when I first came here I felt at home right away. If I had to opportunity to change my mind I wouldn’t. I love it here and really found a place to call home.

If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why? If I could have any job in the world I would be a videographer for my own company. I would be able to travel the world and get to work with lots of famous people.

Favorite…

Season: Summer

Actor/Actress: Chris Evans and Jennifer Lawerence

Candy: Sour Patch Kids

Artist: Ellie Goulding

Movie: The Last Song

Hi, guys! I'm JB and I am Campus Correspondent for Her Campus BloomU!