Brennan Morell ‘17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Brennan Morell ‘17

Age: 19Year: SophomoreMajor: EducationHometown: Berwick, PaRelationship Status: Single

Her Campus: What activities are you involved in on campus?Brennan Morell: Cheerleading.  Well I was involved in Dance team my freshman year.  Does that count?

HC: What is your favorite aspect of Bloomsburg?BM: I absolutely love the fact that it’s so close to home, so if I needed to go home for anything, I could, but I also love the size of this campus.  Everything is within walking distance, which is nice.

HC: Where is your dream vacation spot and why?BM: Ireland. It seems so peaceful there, and I want to be able to say that I kissed the Blarney Stone.

HC: If you were and animal what would you be and why?BM: Peacock. Can I be a guy peacock?! They have such a cool tail!

HC: If you could time travel to any time period, where would you go and why?BM: I would go back to the fifties.  I want to wear the poodle skirts and be able to live in the seventies and eighties.  I want to be able to hang out with my mom.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?BM: Michael Strahan!

Favorite:Article of clothing? SocksColor? GreenFood? SteakSeason? FallSubject or course of study? EnglishRestaurant? Red Robin… yum!

Any other fun facts?I love mermaids! Oh, and I have a pet hamster named Borris!

I love to write when I'm bored and have the free time.  The best decision I ever made was coming to Bloomsburg.  Since I've been accepted I joined the cheerleading team and couldn't be happier! :)
Kathryn is a loquacious and driven senior at Bloomsburg University studying English. Journalism has been her focus for almost eight years and she's slightly excited but mostly petrified of exploring her career options in a few short months. She can be found roaming the halls of Bakeless, yelling into the abyss in BU's student newspaper The Voice's office or making pancakes for her roommates.Check out her personal blog and her study abroad blog.