david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Festive Halloween Nail Art Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Nail polish tends to be an essential item in a girl’s life so what better way to get into the Halloween spirit than by painting your nails with a festive twist? Halloween is right around the corner and coordinating your nails to match the holiday is totally appropriate and definitely fashionable. Every girl knows that satisfying feeling of a fresh coat of polish. By adding a little Halloween twist into your normal nail painting routine, you will not only have a satisfying feel, but a nail appeal that is too cute to handle. Touch base with your Halloween spirits and paint your nails in a fun, festive way.  

There are countless festive nail ideas to match the spooky theme of Halloween. Get together with some of your girlfriends for a nail painting session while watching your favorite scary movies and experiment with the latest nail designs for an edgy and fun Halloween appeal. Here are some easy designs to help with inspiration!

Have fun with these Halloween nail ideas. They’re too cute not to try, and they are definitely fitting for the Halloween season. Add a little spook to your look – you know you want to!