Life > Experiences

Zeta Tau Alpha Joins the Binghamton Community

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Have you always wanted to be a part of an organization that provided friendship, support, and leadership experiences, but could not see yourself “rushing” a sorority? Well, Zeta Tau Alpha also known as “ZTA” or “Zeta” is coming to Binghamton this spring. 

Zeta is providing a unique recruitment experience, consisting of open-invite events for potential new members to learn more information about ZTA from now until February 27th. Their next event Cupcakes with Consultants is Wednesday, February 23rd, you can register by using the link in their Instagram bio! 

As Zeta is recruiting charter members, you will have the opportunity to be the change you want to see in the Binghamton community. With over 60 leadership positions available, there are endless opportunities to help build this chapter.

Zeta Tau Alpha holds their Philanthropy of Breast Cancer Education and Awareness near and dear to their hearts. With the help of their three national partners: The American Cancer Society, Bright Pink, and the NFL. ZTA is able to spread the message of breast cancer education and awareness in hopes to diminish the disease. Zeta is known for their Pink Ribbons in honor of their philanthropy (stop by the union from 12-4 to pick up your own). What makes Zeta’s Philanthropy unique is that it is not focused solely on one campus-wide event, but rather through community outreach. 

So are you ready to rep the 5-pointed crown? Sign up for recruitment in their Instagram bio @ztabinghamton, and be sure to stop by Zeta’s table in the Union this week from 12-4! 

Jasmine Volz

Binghamton '23

Jasmine is currently a student and Her Campus Chapter Leader at Binghamton University. Outside of school she is probably scrolling through tiktok, testing out a new local coffee shop, or spending time with friends. She hopes to persue a carrer in Journalism or Public Relations.