WARNING For Anything Relevant Besides Beyonce

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

When Beyoncé announced her pregnancy on her Instagram a few days ago to almost 100 million followers, the world was shook. The queen B is reproducing; the B-hive is growing and we truly can’t complain.

Is anyone else excited beyond words to see two more adorable little Yonce-children? We all need to know- Will they look more like Jay-Z or the queen herself? Is Blue Ivy ready to be a big sister?

I envision the two to be the next big thing- the announcement of their existence shook the world, and their birth is expected to do no less.

Remember when the Queen released Lemonade and it went to the very top of iTunes in like 2 minutes?

All I can say is, if you’re a music artist, movie producer, or pretty much anything relevant to the world, watch out! You don’t want to release ANYTHING for the next few months until these two are successfully out of the womb and receive their appraisal.

Pranjal is part of the chapter team at Her Campus; she is a freshman studying Philosophy, Politics, and Law at Binghamton University. When not dorming at school, she resides in Albany, which is upstate to everyone who lives in New York City but not actually that upstate. When Pranjal has down time, she enjoys watching One Tree Hill and The Office. She eats a lot of ice cream. She's also very obsessed with dogs- if there is a dog, she's petting it. Her dream is to be a lawyer living the American Dream in a state with a year-round warm sunny climate. If you want to hear more- follow her twitter @pranjjjpatel !
Binghamton Contributor