This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

This #OOTD is courtesy of Giovanna Bernardo, a sophomore studying English at Binghamton University. Her simple top and cozy sweater are the perfect way to dress down an amazing pair of patterned leggings. Her style is cool,  simple, and perfect for the everyday college fashionista. Her key to trendiness to dressing in something cute, but especially comfortable, because when you’re comfortable in what you’re wearing, your confidence will soar. 

Here’s how to get her look:

Sweater: Forever 21

Shirt: H & M

Pants: Forever 21

Boots: Steve Madden

One Last Look: Not sure how to dress for the changing of seasons? Always bring along a comfy sweater because you can always take it off or put it back on. 

Elyse Aufrichtig is a senior at Binghamton University. She's majoring in Management with a concentration in Marketing and minoring in Global Studies. She has a passion for communications and social media. When she's not writing for Her Campus, she's working on a project for the Marketing Association, working with her sorority sisters (Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi) as Vice President or just simply spending time with her friends and looking for her next Instagram picture. She enjoys traveling, writing, taking photos, social media, crafting, or just grabbing a cup of coffee. She just came back from a semester abroad in Rome and can't wait to return one day. In the future, Elyse hopes to spend lots of time traveling the world and meeting tons of new people. If you're interested in following her, you can find her on Twitter @rELYSEd and Instagram @elyse.aufrichtig.
Binghamton Contributor