Snapshot: Favorite Semester Memory

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

It’s officially the last week of classes for the fall semester and as I sit here and think about how crazy it is that I’m already more than halfway done with my college career, I also think about how this first semester of my junior year has been one of the best semesters yet. I have so many amazing memories from this semester such as having amazing stories to tell from my trip to Israel and my internship over the summer to getting really good grades this semester to raise my GPA to getting a little in my sorority this semester who has become one of my best friends in such a short span of time. One of my most fond memories though is from early October when I got accepted to study abroad in London for next semester, something that I am looking so forward to doing in just over a month. 

Samantha Wieder is a senior at Binghamton University. She's majoring in English Rhetoric and minoring in Cinema. Heavily involved in campus, she's proud to be part of BTV, Binghamton's student run television station, as production manager on e-board. She's also a member of the Marketing Association, staff writer for Pipe Dream Release, and a sister of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi. During the summer of 2014, she was an Editorial Intern at Long Island Pulse Magazine in Patchogue, NY and during the summer of 2015, she was a Marketing and Communications Intern at Hazon, a Jewish non-profit in the Financial District. She looks forward to interning at FOX 40 in Binghamton during the spring 2016 semester and to begin a career in New York City for post-grad life. She looks forward to another incredible year of writing for Her Campus!
Binghamton Contributor