This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

1) Name: Samantha Levine

2) Year: Sophomore

3) Major: PPL and Spanish

4) Hometown: Huntington, NY

5) Three words to describe yourself: outgoing, opinionated, dedicated

6) What is your personal superpower: My friends tell me I give really good advice!

7) Where do you see yourself in 10 years: working at a law firm (hopefully in boston) as a malpractice attorney!

8) Favorite Binghamton memory: finishing up freshman year with my suitemates. We were reflecting on our year together and how we became best friends.

9) Big spoon or little spoon:

LITTLE!

10) If you were a fruit which one would you be and why: a grapefruit! they’re durable and bitter, so nobody wants to eat them but they still don’t get bruised.

11) Mythical creature you want to exist: UNICORNS

12) Drake or Lil Wayne? DRAKE. Maybe this will prove to him how serious I am about marrying him one day…?

13) Life philosophy: only do things if they’re worth it. Struggling through something you thoroughly do not enjoy is never going to make you happy, especially if the outcome is not going to ever compensate for your misery. If something is difficult, but there is a positive result coming forth, keep going!

She was the Binghamton University Campus Correspondent Spring 2015-Spring 2016. She started writing for Her Campus second semester Freshman year and has loved it ever since! She is now a Binghamton University graduate with a degree in English and minor in History. She is an enthusiastic writer and reader, obsessed with social media, traveling, and ending misogyny. Her two great loves are Harry Potter marathons and sampling cheese. She is excited by the prospect of new challenges and can't wait to dive in and get her hands dirty.
Binghamton Contributor