Life > Experiences

Popular Party Theme Ideas To Spice Up Your Weekend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

I’m sure that as you scroll through your TikTok For You Page on a Saturday morning, it’s filled with videos of girls getting ready to go out. I don’t know about you, but I have noticed some really fun, popular themes recently that I can’t wait to get in on. Here are some of my favorite party themes to spice up your weekend!

Neon/Glow-in-the-Dark

Neon parties are so fun! Bright, colorful clothes paired with lights, glow sticks and even glow-in-the-dark paint are perfect for this event. Not to mention the photos look amazing!

USA

If you’re a college student, there’s a good chance you have been to a USA-themed frat party. These are fun and easy because there is a high probability that you already own something red, white, or blue!

Euphoria

This party theme pops up with each new season of Euphoria. My favorite part is seeing all of the fun makeup and outfits at these events.

Disco/Mamma Mia!

With the recent revival of the flared pants trend, Disco and Mamma Mia-themed parties have become popular again. Plus, if you’re lucky, the DJ might play some 70’s hits!

Rice Purity Score

This is always an interesting theme! Seeing everyone dressed in the style of different decades is fun. There is always a lot of variety available with this theme, making it so different every time.

Wild West

Cowboy hats, flannels, and denim! Who doesn’t love this theme?

I hope this piece gave you some ideas for your next theme party! Have fun out there!

alyssa harris

Binghamton '25

HEY! I'M ALY AND I'M AN 18-YEAR- OLD COLLEGE GIRL WITH A LOVE FOR ALL THINGS LIFESTYLE. FASHION, FOOD, COOKING, HEALTH, AND FITNESS! BASICALLY. ALL THINGS COLLEGE LIFE IS MY THING!