This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

It’s that time of the year again; it’s Parade Day, the most beloved day of the school year for students. Starting at 10 am, masses of students in green make their way to downtown to take part in all the festivities. From kegs and eggs to the floats, there is a lot going on downtown for the middle of the day on Saturday in Binghamton. However, no occasion is complete without listening to some jams to get you pumped up. Now I’m not talking about marching band music in the parade. For a holiday like Parade Day it’s all about excitement, going wild, and having a blast. With that being said, a playlist must be equally as fun as the actual event. Here are some great tunes that you should definitely add to your iTunes playlist for Parade Day.

–       Dirty Talk- Jason Derulo feat. 2 Chainz

–       Timber- Pitbull feat. Ke$ha

–       Turn Down For What-DJ Snake & Lil Jon

–       Show Me- Kid Ink feat. Chris Brown

–       Animals- Martin Garrix

–       Wake Me Up- Avicii

–       Monster- Eminem feat Rihanna

–       Take Me Home- Cash Cash feat. Bebe Rexha

–       Stay the night- Zedd feat. Hayley Williams

–       Thinking About You- Calvin Harris feat. Ayah Marar

Melissa is a sophomore at Binghamton University. She is from Scarsdale, NY. She getting a dual degree in English Rhetoric and Human Development. She loves fashion, writing, and social media. Since joining the Her Campus she has interned at two magazines, CollegeFashionista.com and Paper Magazine in NYC. She currently is the Vice President of the sorority Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi. She is looking forward to making the next step in her HC journey from Staff Writer to Campus Correspondent.
Binghamton Contributor