This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

As the semester ends, one thing is for sure; it’s time to party! The holiday time is the biggest party season! Between celebrating Christmas and New Years, the month of December is filled with holiday cheer. When there are parties, there is fashion and its definitely time to strut your stuff. Here are some great ways to spread the holiday joy through fashion!

1.) Christmas Party: If you are going to a Christmas themed holiday party, think green, red, and white colors! Accessorizing is key for this themed holiday!  Add a cute Santa hat or a reindeer headband to top off your outfit. If you are feeling dangerous and joyous at the same time, don’t be afraid to whip out that Santa costume and really get down to celebrating!

2.) New Years Eve: New Years Eve is a great time to dress to impress! Make sure to incorporate silver, gold, and lots of sparkles into your outfits to ring in the New Year. Ladies, this is a perfect reason to splurge on the perfect cocktail dress. Don’t you want to ring in the New Year in style?!

3.) Winter Wonderland: For this themed party, it’s all about white! White sweaters, white dresses, white scarves; don’t be afraid to go all out. This party is to celebrate the frosty winter season.

Sharon Smilovich is a sophomore at Binghamton University. She is from Great Neck, NY. She is very excited to join the Her Campus team, as this is her first opportunity to express herself through writing.
Binghamton Contributor