The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

2021 was a year full of Online Shopping for most of us! Am I right or I am right?!

After going through all of my online shopping purchases from over the year I have come up with my Top 5 Favorite Products of 2021!

Revlon One-Step hair dryer and volumizer hot air brush

product image

This blowdrying brush is seriously a game changer. I have very long naturally curly hair and love wearing it straight, but hate putting so much heat on my hair. With the Revlon brush I no longer need to use a flat iron after blow drying my hair with this brush my hair is pin straight!

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 0 27 fl oz Ulta Beauty

Ok so I know I’m a little late to the party on this one, but this Mascara has become an all-time favorite over the past year. I always get asked if I have Lash extensions on when wearing this and don’t even need to curl my lashes first!

Claw Clips

Large Claw Clips

We all know how trendy these were in 2021, but I am totally here for it! The claw clip allows for so many versatile lazy day hairstyles that are also instantly fashionable. I mean, what else can you ask for!

Maybelline Lifter gloss lip gloss

Maybelline Lifter Gloss Lip Gloss Makeup with Hyaluronic Acid Stone 0 18 fl oz

This is by far the best drugstore lip gloss I have ever used! In my eyes it’s a perfect dupe for the Fenty beauty gloss. This gloss is not only hydrating but it’s not sticky at all! Another upside is that it smells amazing!

Charlotte Tilbury hollywood Flawless filter

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter Primer amp Highlighter Hybrid 30ml

Did someone say Magic in a bottle? This stuff is actually magical I have been applying this to my face all over and no longer feel the need to apply foundation. My skin looks like I have a Snapchat filter on it all the time. If there is one item from this list you try, It has got to be this!

While there were many top contenders these 5 were my all time favprites of 2021! I hope you try them out for yourself and enjoy!

Jasmine Volz

Binghamton '23

Jasmine is currently a student and Her Campus Chapter Leader at Binghamton University. Outside of school she is probably scrolling through tiktok, testing out a new local coffee shop, or spending time with friends. She hopes to persue a carrer in Journalism or Public Relations.