This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Name: Mike Elenterio

Hometown:  Bohemia, NY

Year: Junior

Major: Marketing

Hobbies: Running, playing guitar, going to the movies, hanging with friends, reading comics

Three words to describe yourself: Silly, Caring, Italian

Favorite downtown spot: Tom and Marty’s duh.

Favorite drink: Jack and Coke

Favorite movie: Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls. Old school Jim Carey nuff said.

Fashion trend you hate: When girls put their hair in a ponytail/bun(ish) thing on the top of their head. It’s seriously just one of the weirdest and most annoying things I’ve ever seen.

What you look for in a partner: A confident, funny, slightly nerdy, caring, and goal-driven woman that knows how to have a good time, can make me smile, and is beautiful both inside and out. Being 100% Italian doesn’t hurt either haha.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years: Hopefully married with my own home, possibly having children, working in the city, and chilling with the crazy people that I’ve come to know and love over these past few years at college.  

If you could be any superhero, who would you be and why? Definitely the male equivalent of Jean Grey/Phoenix. Besides the fact that she’s an omega level mutant she can read peoples’ minds, move things with her mind, create cosmic fire, fly, be resurrected, and destroy an entire planet by throwing it into the sun if she gets pissed off. What could be more bad ass? 

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would be the first thing you would do? Definitely spend as much time as possible with my family and friends and possibly go skydiving or throw a party so I can go out with a bang.  

If you could choose anyone from the past or present to have dinner with who would it be and why?I would have to choose Chris Carrabba from Dashboard Confessional because it’s my favorite band and he always seems very intelligent whenever he does an interview.

Raven Rivera is a senior at Binghamton University majoring in English and Rhetoric with a minor in Theatre. After living on Long Island all her life, she made the move to upstate NY and is enjoying the snowy weather. At Binghamton, Raven is the president and editor-in-chief of the newly SA-chartered publication, Her Campus Binghamton. In her spare time she enjoys watching entirely too much television, romantic comedies and Disney movies, and preparing for her American Idol auditions one day. She is currently an editorial intern for iaam.com and in the future, hopes to move to NYC and be a head writer/executive producer of an awesome television show on ABC, NBC, FOX, or Bravo (really, any will do).