Halloween Style: Skulls Galore

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Halloween is my favorite holiday, so I had to dress for the occassion all week long. To get in the spirit, I decided to wear a different skull piece each day leading up to the 31st.

Monday:

I wore a khaki green cardigan that has a leather-textured skull and crossbones on the elbows. It was a subtle way to start off the week. No one really knew the skulls were there, so it was kind of like my little Halloween secret.

Tuesday:

I decided to pair a bold, cobalt sweater with a black and white skull scarf. I’m not much of a scarf person, but I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to rock some awesome skulls around my neck. These guys are a little scarier than my typical skulls, but the spookier the better when it comes to Halloween, right?

Wednesday:

I pulled out my puffy-sleeved skull shirt for the day before Halloween. The shirt is simple and black, but the back has a white skull and crossbones covering it. This shirt is from my favorite clothing brand Vintage Havannah, which I find in most Lord and Taylor stores.

BONUS: Wednesday, I painted my nails orange and black to be Halloween themed. My thumbs are pumpkins, and the rest of my nails are random designs I drew with a thin brush and black nailpolish.

Thursday (Halloween!):

I went for a black and white skull sweater with skulls all over it. I think it’s the perfect top that screams Halloween. I paired the sweater with maroon leggings and a skull bracelet.

I’m so excited to dress up tonight and this weekend. I love skulls so much that I’m actually being one on Friday night!