This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Gilda Goldental-Stoecker is not only one of my best friends from home, but also one of the reasons my heart is so connected to Binghamton! Her drive, enthusiasm, and compassion all tie together effortlessly. You’ll see her in the Dickinson Town Council (hall government) office now, but watch out for her in Oval Office soon! A jack of all trades- political internships, competitive horseback riding, and couture guru, read how Gilda can charm anyone in any room: 

1. Full name? Gilda Goldental-Stoecker

2.  Major?   Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies

3. Hometown? Huntington, NY

4. Dream job? President of the United States of America

5. Cupcakes or cookies?  Cookies! Specifically those soft ones with the frosting that you get at the grocery store and taste like pure sugar.

6. What are you looking forward to next semester? Becoming a New York State certified rape counselor and being able to make a positive impact in my community!

7. Starbucks order? Venti Cinnamon Dolce latte no whip with an extra shot of espresso

8. Hidden talent? I can spin my right arm 360+ degrees

9. Something you wish you did on campus but never got around to? Ballroom dance even though I have the coordination of a three-legged moose. Or maybe a sorority!

10. Best place to shop? Kate Spade!

11. Guilty pleasure? Dance Moms, Annie’s Organic Mac and Cheese, and seasonal sliced cookies

12. Favorite thing about yourself? My favorite thing about myself is my dedication to helping others, especially those I am fortunate to be able to surround myself with. 

20-year-old pre law student, Drake obsessed, in a relationship with Chipotle guacamole, sincere yet sassy feminist.
Binghamton Contributor