Fashionable Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Whether you’re heading out to see your cousins or just staying home with the immediate family, Thanksgiving is a time to show off your fall fashion. Who doesn’t love getting a little dressed up for the holidays, right? If you’re completely unsure of what to wear this year, let me help you out:

Comfy & Cute

This outfit is perfect for that long car ride you’re probably taking to see your family. The neutral tones in this outfit are perfect for the holiday and will match with the Thanksgiving table. The sweater will assure that you’re warm and cozy, and the boots won’t hurt your feet while you’re standing around talking to your crazy uncle all afternoon. 

Pretty & Plaid

Your parents want you to look presentable, but you can’t ditch that edgy vibe you’ve been giving off this season. It’s fine! Chuck on a plaid dress and some black booties, then spice up the look with a bib necklace to get your entire family talking about how stylish you are.

Fuzzy & Floral

You know your butt will be glued to the couch the whole day: parade, food, football and more food. Wear something comfortable like a pair of patterned leggings, and throw on a big sweater on top. Keep your moccasins on all day just because you can. You’re killing the fashion game right from your own living room.