The Evolution of Justin Bieber

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Stage One: Hey You(Tube) Justin circa 2008

If you haven’t seen this YouTube clip, you’re missing out on the discovery of this musical genius.  Usher beliebed in magic, do you belieb?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQOFRZ1wNLw

Stage 2: Purple Hoodie Justin circa 2009

Pre-teenagers swooned everywhere for the fresh-faced Canadian with the silky blonde hair.  Would they be the “One Less Lonely Girl” Justin sang about? 

Stage 3: Hot Wallpaper Justin circa 2010

Look at that smile, look at that hair.  JBeibs was going strong and if you were anyone you had him on your wall.  

Stage 4: Never Say Never Justin circa 2011

Not only is he cute, but he’s so inspirational.  He even made a documentary about his success.  Wow!

Stage 5: Man, I Feel Like a Man Justin circa 2012

Justin embraces his inner manhood and dropping voice while channeling his fellow Justin, JT.

Stage 6: Tatted Up Justin circa 2013

Justin goes to the dark side.  But who doesn’t like a bad boy?  This was taken at a Sesame Street Themed party, ok Justin, you do you. 

Stage 7: Orange is the New Black Justin circa 2014

Rough patch for Biebs, can he pull through?  But look at those pearly whites.  At least he rocks the orange jumpsuit!

Stage 8: What Do You Mean?  Justin Bieber is back and better than ever! circa NOW

Hit after hit.  Justin is once again in his prime.  It’s never too late to say sorry Justin, we love you!

Deena Abramson is a Senior at Binghamton University studying Psychology and Health and Wellness Studies.  She is originally from Lexington, Massachusetts.  She is currently the President of her sorority, Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi, and is so grateful for her Sigma sisters, many of whom are also Her Campus writers!  Some of her hobbies include: running (she has run two half marathons this year!), hiking in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, cooking healthy meals, playing word games, and of course writing for Her Campus!   She hopes that her articles both entertain and inspire her peers both at Binghamton and in the national Her Campus community.  
Binghamton Contributor