Campus Cutie: Morgan Furman ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

This week, I am visiting my friend Morgan at Washington University, which is in St. Louis, MO! In order to spice things up, I decided to interview her for Campus Cutie, even though she doesn’t go to Binghamton. It has been so much fun to visit another college over our spring break and to experience another collegiette’s college perspective:

FULL NAME: Morgan Jamie Furman

YEAR: Sophomore

HOMETOWN: Malvern, PA

MAJOR: Psychology MINOR: Legal Studies

FUN FACT: I am allergic to white fish.

FAVORITE CLOTHING ITEM: Socks

FAVORITE PART OF COLLEGE: The delicious dining hall food (unlike Binghamton’s, WashU’s food is award-winning)

FAVORITE FOOD: Steak

FAVORITE PART OF COLLEGE: the friendly people

INVOLVEMENT ON CAMPUS: I’m in Alpha Phi Omega, Alpha Omicron Pi and I work at the gym on campus.

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla

LIFE MOTTO: If you shoot for the moon and miss, at least you’ll land among the stars.

THREE WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOURSELF: twenty, flirty and thriving

Rachel is from northern New Jersey and is currently a junior at Binghamton University in New York. She is majoring in Psychology with a minor in Education. She has always been interested in fashion, and she loves to write. She was first a news writer and then the Arts and Entertainment editor for her award-winning high school newspaper, The Highland Fling. She now is a contributing news writer to BU's paper, Pipe Dream. She is thrilled to be a new member of the Her Campus team!
Binghamton Contributor